Last modified: March 2020
SpeEDI Accord is an Internet service ("Service") that allows businesses to share information related to the trading and transport of goods. The Service is owned and operated by SpeEDI Software Ltd ("we", "our", "us" or "ourselves").
- Upon registering for the Service, you will be asked to specify details of your email address and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your registration.
- You represent and warrant that all content you submit is truthful and accurate; that you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- The Service may not be used for any advertising purpose except as specifically approved by us. Advertisements and other forms of solicitation will be removed without notice or liability.
- You permit another business to allocate your business as a party to a transaction without advance notice except where you have explicitly withdrawn this permission.
- You do not have any exclusive ownership rights in the content stored within the service. The content is owned collectively by all businesses who have a valid interest in the content, generally as an allocated party to individual transactions.
- By submitting content you hereby grant us a limited non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free license to use and reproduce such content through the Service.
- You may not submit any content to the Service which is illegal, obscene, violent, sexual, lewd, hateful, harassing, racist, bigoted, demeaning, threatening, inciteful, exploitative, defamatory, abusive, libelous, misleading or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to remove any such content, according to our sole judgment, and bring it to the attention of relevant governmental or law enforcement authorities.
- You may not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on any aspect or element of the Service, the equipment providing the service, or any network related to the Service. It is explicitly forbidden to access the Service by any means other than the standard login. This restriction includes, but is not limited to, any automated script communicating with the Service. We reserve the right to block access to the Service from any IP address, IP address block, Internet Service Provider, individual, organization or country which is deemed, at our sole discretion, to be abusing the Service.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or untimely content or materials provided by the Service, whether caused by users of the Service or by any of the equipment or programming used to provide the Service. We are not responsible for the content or materials on any website linked from the Service, whether this link was posted by a user or otherwise.
- We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications link failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user information or communication. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, equipment, software or email that occurs for any reason, nor any injury, death or damage to users or equipment resulting from use of the Service in any way.
- In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit arising from use of the Service.
- You agree to be billed for and pay fees applicable for the use of the Service. Payment will be automatically debited to a pre-approved credit card (Mastercard or Visa) each month based on transaction usage. Accord transaction usage fees are described in the Fees Schedule below and a ‘no-refunds’ policy applies. If payment is unsuccessful after three attempts then the business will have fee-incurring functions suspended until all unpaid amounts have been paid by re-approving the same or a new credit card.
- Any dispute involving the Service shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- This Agreement is accepted upon your registration to the Service, and is further affirmed when you use the Service. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding use of the Service and will remain in full force after de-registration. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
|Consignment||USD||1.00||each||First 1-2 months are FREE!|
|Import Declaration||USD||2.50||consignment||NOTE: increased fee for some countries|
|Export Multi-Clearances Report||USD||6.00||each|
|Export Consolidation Report||USD||3.00||each|
|Inward Cargo Report||USD||6.00||each|
|Billing Request (Xero)||USD||0.45||each|
|Minimum Charge||USD||20.00||month||for consignments|
|Minimum Charge||USD||20.00||month||for import declarations|